Thursday 12 January 2012

Home!

The plane was delayed in Seattle and I am so glad to be home now. I have four days off in which I am going to relax and rest. I also am going to unpack, do laundry and watch Downton Abbey as both seasons came while we were away. I also need to organize the three stitching projects I am determined to finish this year. I also would like to sort some clothes out for Value Village. I also would like to try some new recipes out that are quick and kid doable so I am not always cooking. LOL doesn't read very relaxing does it?

On the organization front, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to unpack my garage from our reno. I vowed  to unpack one box a day until they were all unpacked or thrown out. I know there is all kinds of goodies in there and it's time to get organized.

Today will consist visiting with my good friend Todd and some of what is stated above. I have stitching with the Angels tonight so at least I can put needle to cloth at some point today.

I leave this post with a picture of Ben and I in the line up waiting for the epic WWoHP ride. It was so great - scary and fun. More Disney to come when I get organized... LOL


Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment