Tuesday 11 September 2012

The weekend





We had a full weekend. Maggie worked, Ben had a birthday party to attend and Phil and I attended Kelowna's first Le Diner Blanc (sp) It was a blast! We went with 4 other couples. We had to dress in white, eat on white plates and have white linens. I hope we are invited back next year.

Emma was the only not busy this weekend - that's a first:) I believe she is getting a wee bit bored.SHe is back at it this week with her voice lessons and theory starting tomorrow.

On the running front Phil and I have signed up for the Rockin Roll Half in Vegas Dec 2nd--- woot woot. Training starts on the 16th - it will be good to have a goal.

On the stitching front- I got nothing! I am planning to re watch Downton Abby today so maybe I will get something done to post tomorrow...

Until next time

J

No comments:

Post a Comment