Saturday 17 August 2013

Poor Mags

I've been up all night with Mags she had her wisdom teeth out Thursday . The antibiotics did not agree with her - she was sick most of the night. I phoned the oral surgeon this a.m. He immediately stopped the meds. It's a wait and see for infection now . What a night ! 

The first part of my evening was spent doing a coffee and wine pairing at Viva Las Pride - an Okanagan Pride wine festival event! It was fun! Here's Renee at our booth. 

It was a great people watching event and we had fun! 

I came home with ice packs for Mags and at about 1:00am all heck broke loose. She is resting comfortably now :/

I am sitting with her now and working on a another ufo. I may finish this tonight although she has request a meal to end all meals so I may just be cooking lol.

I am grateful to do it for her :)

Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment