Monday 24 October 2011

sitting at Heathrow...

Phil and I are currently in the departure area at Heathrow awaiting our gate number to board our plane home. I am tired and feeling a cold coming on (whine) It's been a short short trip but good ( as good as could be I guess) I am not a fan of the drive from Donny to London in Sunday traffic as it took twice as long and by the time we got to our hotel we were done. Oh well.
We stayed at a fabulous Best Western in Doncaster- the Mount Pleasant - if you ever are in Doncaster stay there! Book online as it as absolutely cheaper. Phil managed an English breakfast everyday and I managed toast. - I am not the biggest fan of English fare but I did not waste away.
I have put in one row of stitches on a stocking for Emma and that's all. I thought I might stitch on the flight here but just tried to sleep. I hope to do a bit on our way back but think a tylenol pm is in my future with (hopefully) three seats to myself to sleep- think positive thoughts for me:)

Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment