Sunday 25 March 2012

Today is my last day...

I have many things planned for today and we shall see how much actually gets accomplished. Ben and I are cleaning his man cave. I am hoping to hear back from his tutor today to set up a schedule for him. I have back to school laundry to do and work clothes of course...

My friend Delphine is bringing the "new"Footloose movie over at 2pm to watch on the big screen downstairs (laundry will be done then) I'm looking forward to watching the movie. I hope to do a little stitching then too.

I had a migraine Friday and the lingers of one since then so no yoga for me and stitching has come to a slow down... I finally took two Aleve today and hopefully it will finally lift so I can be super productive today. We had dinner at the Keg last night and I took half home so I just finished the leftovers - I'm now full of protein and raring to go ( not really lol) I am hoping for pictures to post tonight so stay tuned...

Until next time...

J


No comments:

Post a Comment