Sunday 11 March 2012

I hate to not be popular but I love this time change... It puts a "spring" in my step and I feel chipper. Crazy I know... oh well...

On the agenda today is stitching, laundry, hot yoga and what I like to call "Steakhouse Night"- we basically cook everything we would get at the Keg without the very large bill at the end. It will be easy to organize as hot yoga is at 4:00pm and Emma needs to be picked up from Evita rehearsal at 6:00pm.

On the laundry front- I need to pack up the winter wintery clothes and bring out some spring ones. I have lost 70 pounds since last January( which I plan NEVER to find again...) and I need to take stock in what I have so I can plan for summer--- YAY!

I purchased a year pass to the Kelowna Hot Yoga Studio and am enjoying it when I can get there. It is Spring Break here so I am hoping we can get Ben to TWD during the day so I can hit Hot Yoga. Phil is busy working which I am not at all complaining about because it has been a little slow since Christmas.

On the stitching front I have made some progress on Quaker Christmas - there is a little more the iphone is updating so I am unable to post a pic.

I hope to get some more done today but we shall see. We have friends of Emma's sleeping over and activities to run various children to.

Until next time...



J

No comments:

Post a Comment