Wednesday 29 February 2012

It's just been one of those weeks...

I have been suffering from a cluster of migraines which has not been fun. Just when I think it's beat it's not... UGH! I haven't put in a single stitch. I hope to change that today as Ben has TWD and I have a stitch lunch date with the Angels.

The kids are busy as usual. Emma has KAS' Les Mis this week. I hope after this she has scheduled herself a bit of a break but who really know with that girl. Mags is off to the Grad fashion tonight and Ben has training. I am hoping to get some yoga in but Phil is working really weird hours this week. They are renovating the big liquor store here (of course while still being opening)so he goes off early in the am, comes home for a bit in the afternoon and is back at it at night.

Work is good. Not as busy as we would hope but good. We've hired 4 new partners which is exciting and will help cover the illness- there sure has been a lot of it... I'm off today to training a littler before I go to D's to stitch.

Sorry for the lack of pictures it's just not my week...


Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment