Saturday 11 February 2012

Migraines are not fun!

I have had a migraine for 6 days and today I am trying mind over matter. I believe a lifestyle change may be in order. More exercise, better diet  and less work stress --- and sleep would be nice.

I am making strides in the exercise front and I have been doing yoga. It is helping but when you have a headache you really don't want to go to yoga... and the cycle continues. I must start running again as that does help as well. The weather here has been crapping which hasn't help ... oh would you look at me whine!

Tonight we head to Nunsense at Kelowna Actors Studio. Phil and I saw it on opening night. SO FUNNY. They have a very talented group of ladies there. Emma is Sister Mary Emma of the lighting booth... She is super stoked as she is been moved up to the Adults Ens in Evita. Yay! She has been hoping for this. We are off to buy tap shoes today for our tap class Monday. Yes we are both taking this class as they needed six to take the class lol... the things I do for that child...

On the stitching front I have not done a whole lot... I am sorry to report the headache has slowed down the progress. Sorry no pictures today... I did get a little done on Quaker Christmas. I am hoping to work on Halloween Rules this afternoon... we shall see...


Until next time...


J


No comments:

Post a Comment