Sunday 5 February 2012

All kinds of things on a Sunday morning...

I am happy to report I have not been a slug this week on the exercise and stitching front. I went to hot yoga twice so far with a plan to go this afternoon. I managed to get Maggie and her boyfriend Erik to go with me and Phil has agreed to go this afternoon with the three of us. Phil started TWD with Ben yesterday so we are all on a roll...

On the stitching front I have made progress on "Halloween Rules" I must confess that I have been watching "Charmed on Netflix while stitching. I have been in enjoying the mindlessness of it ...I have also posted a sideways picture of "Yudetide" only because I can't seem to figure my computer out today - never fear it's just the headache meds...It's my purse project and it's coming along . I am suppose to run today but they may not work as I am not myself. Here is a another sideways picture of the Disney medals
So that's all for right now...


Until next time...



J

No comments:

Post a Comment