Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I begin writing today by Not apologizing for my lack of blogging but by sharing my resolutions - well not so much resolutions but commitments. I have five

1. Be in better contact with the people I love and care for.

2. Run a sub 2:30 half marathon by June

3. Help Ben reach his goal and reward

4. Not let my job over take everything and reduce the amount if guilt I have very time I want to step away front it

5. Stitch more!

Not unattainable I don't think? I am going to blog more but that's not a commitment or resolution that is a given because I miss it! As the New Year is here I can't help reflecting on the past one and share that it was a pretty decent year. I I completed two things on my bucket list -the Disney Marathon ! I auditioned and was cast in a role at KAS. Not to shabby I must say. Work was challenging and continues to be so. I am hoping this year is better - I can only make it so though hence commitment # 4. I'm off to walk my dogs and get some fresh air ! All the best to you and yours!

Until next time,

J


No comments:

Post a Comment