Sunday 13 January 2013

Wow that was easy !

Just sold our treadmill to a friend who was looking for one on Facebook ! Woot - really wasn't thinking much about selling it but the opportunity arrived so we took it !

In family news Miss Margaret turned 17 today - wow how time flies! We celebrated with lunch at the Twisted Tomato and she and Em are off to a "friend dinner"

In stitching news I took a Samsarah stocking with me on the bus trip to the Book of Mormon - one of the funniest shows I've seen ever! I managed to get a bit done. I have injured myself - I bruised or dislocated a rib when I fell last week so it is making my running progress non existent - it's not even worth blogging about!

I have started knitting an infinity scarf which I apparent can not take a picture if on my phone hmmm I will have to figure that out lol oh maybe I have let's see if this works

Hope all is well with everyone out there

Until next time!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment