Monday 7 November 2011

Eventful week...

It was a crazy week. I presented my year end business review to the two districts in the interior and this year hit it out of the park:) Yay! Speaking in public makes me quite sick. I am not sure why but it does... I was very proud of my results and the team I lead. I swear some days when it all meshes together I am the luckiest person in the world... SCARY!
I have not picked up a needle in a week. I just haven't had time. We had friends for dinner Sunday pm. It was a hoot! Thirteen for dinner, that's what the house was built for.
I woke this morning with a ROTTEN cold... It has grabbed a hold but I am determined to get over it. Colds just make me tired and frustrated... bummer.I am don't have much else to report...

Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment