Wednesday 2 November 2011

Stitching!

Thanks to those who read my morbid post and have continued to check back anyway. I have stitching pictures!
Here is "Deck the Halls" by Bent Creek- it's my cabin project that has taken years to complete but is done! I am not sure how I will finish it - maybe a pillow.



Next is a smaller stocking I am working on for Emma- big holes for tired eyes at night. I brought this on the plane to England and managed a wee bit of it.

Here is "A Quaker Christmas" My new cabin project - I am committed to working on this this year other than our stitching weekend. I am not going to leave it in a bag until spring!(LOL)
Here is another star out of the JCS Ornament mag from last year, almost done. I may even finish it today.

We rolled Holiday at the store last night. I am determined to enjoy it this year! We have some seriously excellent stuff and the store looks beautiful. I am excited! I can't decide what to buy first. I guess that is all for today:)


Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment