Wednesday 16 November 2011

It's Wednesday again already?!

We here in Kelowna have had a dump of snow. The roads are horrible but home safe and sound now so that's good. It's been an eventful week. All kinds of crazy things going on... Oh well that's how we roll at the Butler's.

I haven't stitched much but do have pictures. Here's the ornie I started when I was sick. It will be cute when it's done. The Angel ladies are having an ornie Sunday - where we will put them together. I am just looking forward to having a stitching day. The next two pics are my Christmas present from my Mom and myself. They are both cast iron Kitchen Aid and I love them!

I have made stew tonight and it smells yummy! We are just waiting for Phil to get in so we can taste it. This stew recipe is so easy and the kids love it
large pkg of stewing beef
can of mushroom soup
one onion -chopped
one pkg of dry onion soup mix
one can of dry red wine (use the can from the mushroom soup)
fresh or canned mushrooms
brown the beef if you are using your oven( 325 degrees for a few hours) and then throw all the other ingredients in. It is great in the slow cooker too :)

Not a whole lot more to report.

Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment