Thursday 15 December 2011

Day off and FULL DAY!

Oh what a life I lead! I am off today-yay! Last night was my last den mom shift for Annie. These girls are amazingly talented and it is a great production. It's been fun being behind the scenes, I am truly glad my stint is done as I am tired... I did sleep in until 6:00am - which is good for me. I have a drs app and all kinds of other errands to run today so it will be a full day. It's the Angel ladies Christmas get together tonight out at Pam's. I am so looking forward to seeing the ladies.

On the stitching front... I am happy to report the last hat is done and hopefully in my spare time today I will put it together. I started Plum Street's Yule Tide last night and will bring it along with me on my travels today. I will get a picture posted later. I have been contemplating stitching goals for the coming year and have decided to finish Halloween Rules - someone is doing a stitch along finish so I think that is something I'll join. I also would like to get a dent in Quaker Christmas and Quaker Halloween. That's enough...  Maybe a few Halloween purse type projects but ...lol

I'm off to start my day...


Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment