Monday 12 December 2011

Unexpected sick day

Master Ben is sick and I came home to watch him sleep... I am taking advantage of what time I have to nap and do laundry.

It was a full weekend. I was den mom at Annie both Sat and Sun pm- such a talented group of girls. They steal the show. I spent Sunday making two ornaments ( one more than last Sunday lol) getting a tree and general kp

Here are Maggie, Erik (Mags boyfriend) and Ben getting ready to decorate the tree. We had our managers Christmas lunch on Monday and we decided to stop at Winners after where I purchased all this ribbon. I was mocked by those who do not craft but it was worth it. Each roll has 4 feet and there is 24 in each pack for $14.99.

This week is full of all kinds of adventures so I will check in again soon.


Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment