Monday 19 December 2011

He's home and I've done pretty much NOTHING today...

Here it is Monday. I took today off as I want to work thru the rest of the week as it will be the big Christmas push.

Phil made it home last night and is his usual pee on all the bushes self as he is whenever he has been away. I love him and missed him but I really don't miss the first day he is home... lol. He is exhausted and I really should n't be too hard on him. I made a "family" purchase while he was away for the theatre room. Ben put the stickers on and we are leaving them that way. Ben can't wait to test it out :)

I have made chicken in the crockpot and am told we are having a game of Monopoly tonight so it's probably good I haven't done anything productive today lol. I also made true nuts and bolts as Annie finished last night and none of us have a nuts allergy here



This is what I have been working on beside my bed. I do get tired of the all black but it's coming along.

That's all for today. I am going to have to wake Phil up as he wont sleep tonight lol.

Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment